I love this. I love that he gave it at our old stomping grounds. I love that he couldn't hold in how much he loves us. So adorable!
and this is why I love him so much.
He will always be my favorite. His voice gets me every time.
Beautiful. Faith is always something that I've wished I had more of- and his words not only moved me, but inspired me. Thank you :)
so glad you enjoyed it. so amazing! love seeing you every now and then.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful link. President Hinckley rocks! I love him so much. Good luck finishing up student teaching.
I love this. I love that he gave it at our old stomping grounds. I love that he couldn't hold in how much he loves us. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteand this is why I love him so much.
ReplyDeleteHe will always be my favorite. His voice gets me every time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Faith is always something that I've wished I had more of- and his words not only moved me, but inspired me. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteso glad you enjoyed it. so amazing! love seeing you every now and then.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this wonderful link. President Hinckley rocks! I love him so much. Good luck finishing up student teaching.
ReplyDelete