Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lights.Twilight.Date

Dan took me on a date to see Twilight. 
I think we can all agree that every single Twilight movie just doesn't compare to the books.
With that said, the 4th book was so weird. So I thought they did well.
The looks Dan gave me when the wolves were talking to each other were priceless.
It made the entire movie worth it.
{Don't worry mom, we will still be seeing it when I'm home for Christmas}

If you live in the SLC/Utah County area--you know that the Temple Square lights are beautiful.
I've never seen them. Dan took me. We went on double date with Katie and her almost husband Zac.
We got hot chocolate/apple cider before and it was perfect.
oh, and we even rode on the TRAKS. 
Great company. Great time. 
 The pictures don't do justice.
They're so pretty.
If you live in the area. Go. Just dress warmly. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving week.
I have so much to be thankful for this Holiday Season!

Keepcalm.Carryon

3 comments:

  1. what a good man to take you to twilight.. so cute girl. and aww i just love temple square at christmas time. nothing better.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those lights so much!! Also I love your blog. New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete