Many may think that I haven't blogged in 2 weeks because I'm busy, but in reality I'm not actually that busy. The days just fly by. Let me just ask the question real fast:
Where did September and October go?!!!
Let me just confess real fast-- I HATE HALLOWEEN.
But I did dress up as a vampire with the 5th grade teachers.
No pictures to show. Thank goodness.
So I'm more than happy to welcome November.
I love November.
Enjoy some pictures of October--its been a great month!
My Nephew is the cutest. If you follow me on Instagram,
I either post pictures of him or food I've created from pinterest.
Kelsey, Brock, Dan, and I went to Witch Fest at Gardens Village on Weekend.
It was hysterical. I felt like I was in Hocus Pocus.
These two pictures are just for kicks and giggles.
{Meghan (my sister) and Kelsey (my bff)}
Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween Weekend!
I actually have all my lessons planned for tomorrow--so bring on Monday:)
Plus...Dan's here until tomorrow:) I love weekends with him.
I'm off to watch a scary movie. I'm being forced.
Keepcalm.Carryon
I am going to kill Dan!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I need to blog. Ummm... I want to watch a scary movie.
ReplyDeleteCute post! Meghan is adorable! Her beauty mark on her as a little girl is too cute! Enjoy your time with Dan! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!!! I LOVE him! :)
ReplyDeleteAww, your nephew is super cute!! :)
ReplyDelete