Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Mondays

I don't really hate Mondays.
Mainly because we have DARE on Mondays--the kids comments are hysterical.
Seriously. I am tearing up from holding in my laughter right now. 
Kids are straight funny.
{one kid just asked "is smoking good?" like he was semi convinced it was}

Okay. This weekend was wonderful.
I watched a whole lot of TV {aka General Conference}
I made these and this.
The chicken was just OK. I will make it differently next time.
I decided that even though I can't wait for the day when I don't have to work--cooking and cleaning is kind of annoying. All I did this weekend was cook cook cook clean clean clean...well throw in a couple of naps:). 

Who's coming to the blogger party this weekend?
Email Little Miss. Gentri to RSVP.
Come. Party. Blogger style.
I love Kelsey.
Please go read her blog--She recently deleted FB for good.
Now she online shops.
She is just a great person to be around.
She makes me happy.
She will also be at the blog party this Friday.
Don't you want to party with us?
We can take instagram pictures together. 

ps. I stopped drinking caffeine today. Yikes.

Happy Monday
Keepcalm.Carryon

6 comments:

  1. i seriously just posted the best comment ever. and it deleted for some weird reason. im annoyed. thank you for your little shout out. it actually killed me. i also wanted you to know that i dont judge you for napping especailly with all of the cookings and cleaning! a girl needs to rest!p.s. i LOVE instagrams and also can't wait for this blog party!!! miss you boo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the shout out!! I'm so excited for the party! Ah! And ya, cooking and cleaning gets old. So I avoid it at all costs. Haha! Jk. Please do an entire post with funny comments from your class! That'd be awesome! Inalso love that you blog while they have dare. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! DARE! I totally did that in 5th grade, and after I moved on to 6th grade, they stopped doing it for all the other kids. :(

    Your days off sound like mine! Cleaning, cooking... and reading textbooks. UGH! Haha! Oh, the life of an adult.

    P.S. I totally follow your friend Kelsey's blog! I love how you guys are such great friends. I SO wish I could come to the blogger party! But unfortunately, I am just too far away. I will be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew kelsey deleted her fb. I went looking for her and she was gone! Proud of her. We seriously need to get together. It is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram. It's my obsession. You probably know that already, though.
    I don't hate Mondays, either. I just like weekends better.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you give up caffeine even for road trips?!

    ReplyDelete