Blah-da-a.
That's just how this week has been.
It went from a beautiful 80 degrees to 47. The mountains are covered in snow.
Which I'm not actually mad about because my boots have been telling me to wear them for awhile now.
Also. My IPhone has completely changed my life.
Seriously, how did I get through life before?
What I can't handle is JCrew and their IPhone cases.
I just got one. Now I need this one.
Alright. Look at my nephew.
{Sweat Shirt Dress Shirt please notice my dark nails}
His cheeks--adorable--I want to eat them off.
Plus add his beanie to the picture and it is too much for me to handle.
I have become professional at the S'More cookie.
I made 58. Some for my sister's 1st graders.
Some for the 5th grade team I work with.
I got to thinking this afternoon.
Monday-Friday I have every minute of my day planned.
From 8:00-3:05 I know exactly what I am doing.
It kinda freaked me out.
{ps. there is more that recess. the rest is just done in pencil}
My boooyyyfriend and I are not seeing each other this weekend:(
I do get to hang out with Kelsey all weekend and from the text messages she sent me this afternoon, I'm pretty much booked. Plus I'm having a teacher planning party with Katieeee.
She's engaged. Go tell her congrats.
Well. Gotta go get my blogger party on.
Keepcalm.Carryon


all i see is recess...?
ReplyDeletei cannot wait to play.
i love that little king. he is adorable.
p.s. i need to see katie.
YAY for Iphone's! and I DID NOT know Jcrew had iphone cases!! WHAT?!
ReplyDeleteCutest nephew in the world!!!
ReplyDeleteIphones are amazing! Tell me you got the white one?!?! And baby Kingston is very cute!
ReplyDeleteHope the blog party is amazing! Teaching party tomorrow.. bomb.com. If kelsey is bored she can come and cook for us lovely yummy treats.
ReplyDeleteAlly! it was so good to meet you tonight at the party:) I hope you had a wonderful night! and I am so happy to have found your cute blog!
ReplyDeleteyour nephew is ADORABLE!! it was so good to meet you tonight!!! we must do it again soon :)
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable. It was good meeting you tonight!
ReplyDeletexo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com
whatta chubby little man. that beanie is too much!
ReplyDeleteand hi, total teacher-y handwriting. whether or not my teacher's handwriting was teacher-y enough was definitely an important part of my elementary school days. yours would have been perfect :)
What a cutie, your nephew!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I know how you feel about having your day completely planned. Sometimes when I look at my lesson plan book, it freaks me out. while it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to go according to plan, I sometimes consider that there's not a lot of flexibility as far as what I'm going to do today if it's Monday-Friday. :)
k you're hilarious! i loved meeting you last night. & i love your planner. I would die without mine! not in the planner = not happening. Have a good one :]
ReplyDeleteIt was nice meeting you last night :) I put some photos up on my blog, everyone is welcome to steal them or ask me for bigger copies.
ReplyDeleteim digging those dark nails!! i have this obsession with wine-colored nails - aren't they perfection? it was fun seeing you at the party last night but i dont think we got to talk enough!
ReplyDeleteArgh!!!!! Teaching planning! *heart attack*
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I am on a mission to start applying for permanent teaching jobs! Goodness knows how long it will take me to actually GET one, but we shall see... :)
Amazing post? I think so! Thanks for the shout out, and your nails look amazing! It's official: I need to get more dark colors.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever had my days fully planned out, as you have here. Though, I think I will need to soon, with all the homework I'm getting. LOL!
Have fun with Kelsey this weekend! Hopefully you'll get to see your boy soon!
XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
for one, those look delish! i need! ASAP! and two the snow needs to be done, forever probably. it snowed two inches here in idaho. i wanted to cry! just found your blog! can't wait to catch up on some posts! :]
ReplyDelete-kar
PS- I've also given you the versatile blogger award on my blog! Love your blog. You are awesome!
ReplyDelete