Thursday, September 29, 2011

I may or may not be...

At school right now. 
Whops.
Well my little 5th graders are quietly working on a test review...
So why not use my time wisely? 
You know those days where you say multiple times
"I need to blog that?"
Or
"I'm totally blogging that!"
Happens all the time--I need to be better. 
I need to rededicate myself to my little blog--but the days seem to go by faster everyday.
Then you add in all the Fall Time Shows and boom...it's bedtime.

Here are some of my favorite things lately....
This will be mine. I'm not even kidding. I found it online and email to my significant other.
all.the.time
Don't be jealous when this baby lays proudly on finger.
{Don't freak out Dad...}
I just need the weather to get a little cooler so I can go get a manicure with a dark polish.
For the time begin though, I'll be thankful for the beautiful weather that we in Utah have been experiencing
Someone needs to teach me. 
For real.
This is hilarious.
You can't NOT laugh when you read this.
Also, when you read this you think of the one person that it reminds you of.
hahahhahahaaa

BTW My boyfriend, Dan, got into the University of Utah!!!
He will finish up his bachelors in Urban Planning and then get his masters in Real Estate Development.
I'm proud of him.

Happy ALMOST weekend:)
Keepcalm.Carryon

15 comments:

  1. I can teach you! It's easy if you can French braid. :)

    I've known for years that my wedding ring would be rose gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um if you for reals get that ring I will be amaZed! It's very pretty, but any ring given by your sweet love is always beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ring and that third pic is funny.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you learn how to do your hair like that, you better post a "how to" video because I reallllly must learn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous ring ally! i thought it was going to be an announcement post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I want to learn how to do my hair like that too. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Dan!

    Also that ring is a.mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ring is GORGEOUS! So so pretty. You are gonna be one lucky woman :)
    And you will totally be able to do that braid yourself, promise :)
    Congrats to your boyfriend!!

    p.s. I love that blogged this at school :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ally!
    I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! Glad to see you are doing well! A few things I wanted to comment on:

    1. OMG that ring is so gorgeous! I think I need it too.

    2. I love how you coordinate dark nail polish with cold weather. Since it's super cold in Seattle now, I just painted my nails dark blue last night! Great minds think alike. :) You should post a picture of your dark manicure when you get it!

    3. CONGRATS to your boyfriend for getting in to U of U!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you are multitasking! And that ring is Gorgggggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay you are SO cute! I LOVED meeting you last night. Sorry we didn't get to talk more! LOVE all these things. That ring, amazing. That braid, wish I didn't look like sponge bob when I did it. And that quote is hilarious. I'm not sure if I get it or not, but I do know I don't drink enough water so it was funny to me! Well your newest follower sista! Have a GREAT day! Have fun with your fifth graders!
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. weird. i was thinking of you too. (as in TOO, not to.)

    ReplyDelete