Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I need your help.

I'm doing this as a joke. Sorta.
I'm usually in bed/sleeping by 10pm. Every night.
So the conversation that I am about to tell ya'll about is really not entirely my fault.
It only happened because I was up too late yapping my mouth. 
Anyways...
As we all know I am dating someone.
I love dating. Really. It's so fun.
We learn new things about each other everyday.
Like how Dan is OCD and I'm really fun and carefree
{hahahahhahahahaaaHA}
But there comes a time where a girl just wants a diamond ring.
ya know?

We're not rushing the gun. Believe me. 
But I told him that I was going to have all my blog lady friends give him reasons of why its time to put a little
bling bling ice ice on my hand.
I mean I guess Beyonce's words
"If you like it, then you better put a ring on it"
wasn't enough of a reason for him.
So girls. Please. Help me out!

On other note, Suze, awarded me this blog award.
 I remember when I first got an award. I was so-o excited and happy.
Today, I feel the same. It is such an honor/happy feeling to have a girl
{who has never met me} give me an award. Truly. It makes me happy. 
After attending the Utah Blogger Party--I realized how great of a community that we share.
So thank you, Suze. You made my day. I'll be sure to post my 7 random things and award it to other bloggers later this week:)

Keepcalm.Carryon.

9 comments:

  1. Derek and I dated a year and half before getting engaged- so I am not a big help to you. But, I will tell you... it was like almost over night he changed. Like he woke up one day and said "Yeah, okay. I could get married now!" How long have you been dating? 7 months or so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was SO fun to meet you but I wish we could have talked more! It went by way too fast and we were giving things away and all of a sudden it was OVER!! I'm sorry you didn't win your hat haha :( But you are so cute AND
    1) Get engaged bc its the cool thing to do
    2) You are a hottie and he can't let you go
    3) Your ring is feeling lonely.
    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Convince him it's never to soon for a ring. It doesn't mean you have to get married right away. A long engagement is nice, gives you time to plan and still get to know more about each other in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan- you are dating an AMAZING woman. She is kind, funny, spiritual, and beautiful. Do you need more reasons than that? :)




    good luck ally! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heheh I love the ice cube rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you were dating anyone! I haven't visited you in so long. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dan.. do it so you can have sex sooner.. yup ally i just said that. You can delete it, but make sure you tell dan...

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahahaha, katie b. that is good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I decided to visit your blog today, to see if you had any new posts... and realized I never read this one.

    Well, Dan, you should totally get Ally some bling because she is totally awesome, and from what I can see in pictures, her fingers are looking pretty bare right now. ;)

    Best of luck, Ally!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete