Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today.

Today I realized a couple of things...
I turned 24 the beginning of September and today, for the first time, I realized I really am 24. It might sound crazy, but I was like "holy crap. I'm 24." haha. Ok. I am a loser.

I realized that I cannot wait to own a washer and dryer. That sentence alone makes me sound 35 instead of 24.

I need to have cool kids. I think we all want our children or future children to be cool. Let me tell you though, once you work with kids everyday, you just think...more than once a day..."I hope my kids are cool." believe me, you just do.

Pinterest makes me need need need and it makes me want to be super crafty. I just painted a dresser and nightstand.

I also am writing this post on my brand new really pretty white iPhone. And I really don't know how this blogger app works...

Happy day!
Keepcalm.Carryon

8 comments:

  1. Yay for iphone blogging! :D So, you are planning on coming to the blogger party on Oct. 7th right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how I got to experience it as you had these realizations. I think even more though, I loved that you asked me how old you were before you realized you were 24. Love that dresser. Seriously I need that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. i still want the photo of maddie. its seriously my favorite. 2. thank you for pointing out to me that you were using your new white iphone. ...i feel like i may just have to go get mine this weekend. 3. the dresser is so bomb. for real. lOVE it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want my own washer and dryer everyday. We can be $35 together. Your dresser is so fly. I miss you... wanna hang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! I need to blog. You are not old. just ready for life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! I never wanted an iphone, i'm a BB girl...but the blogging thing.... that could be handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I turned 24 in September too (12th) and I totally get the whole "holy crap I'm 24!" thing. I don't especially like it. I feel old. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI! I am totally blog stocking and wanted to know where you got that Consider the Lilies frame and saying? I have a little girl named Lilly and I would love to have that in her room. Amanda

    ReplyDelete