I confess...I have less than a month left at home. I'm really excited, but don't get me wrong...I'm going to miss my parents and baby sister more than ever.
{most unattractive picture of 2011? Yep}
I confess...that I'm for real jealous of every engaged/newly married couple out there. For reallll.
I confess...I deleted my facebook. again. Reason? Idk. Just falling off the face of the earth--and loving it.
I confess...that while eating pizza this weekend, I got pizza sauce in my hair. Not only once, but twice
{how does that even happen?}
I confess...that I teared up a little bit while watching the TLC special on Nick and Vanessa's wedding special.
{how does that even happen?}
I confess...that I teared up a little bit while watching the TLC special on Nick and Vanessa's wedding special.
I confess...I will do anything in my power to not wash my hair.
I confess...that I have so many reality TV shows to watch tonight, that I don't know which ones I should record and which ones that I should watch live. Big Rich Texas--New Favorite.
I confess...I think this video is hilarious. My 4 year old cousin picking on my sister. I laugh out loud every time. It's like that commercial "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you."
I confess...I have the lamest confessions. evvverrr.
Keepcalm.Carryon


I was just 5 minutes ago walking through the grocery store going "I wish I was married" with no real reason behind it haha
ReplyDeleteok second blogger to mention tears during the Nick and Vanessa wedding... now I must see.
If I get a call from the Bachelor people, I'll be sure to tell blog land ; )
Ok. We are officially going to be bff's!! I try so hard to never wash my hair! I'm so lazy! Hahaha! Except... I'm kinda sad that you deleted your Facebook JUST as we became friends!!! Oh- and have you watched love in the wild?! That's my new favorite!!!
ReplyDeletei totally watched part of nick and vanessa's wedding. it was all so beautiful! i was super jealous of her wedding and after-wedding dresses!
ReplyDeletethis is a really good idea by the way. i think i'll create a confession post right now. by the way, your confessions weren't anything near boring! :)
XO,
SSDS
P.S. you look really tan!
ReplyDeleteHah! I love this. I will also do ANYTHING to not wash my hair. It can get kinda gross. :)
ReplyDeleteLove all your confessions! Plus I agree with the nick & Vanessa...teared up also.
ReplyDeleteI love your second confession. So honest and true.
ReplyDeleteoh and i might have watched nick and vanessa's wedding also....
ReplyDeleteI confess I am the same way with confession number 2 and 6.
ReplyDelete