Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fiji

***UPDATE***
This is Dan- I had to edit this before too many people saw this (not that that would really happen). I could have left it as "Fuji" but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to go to a factory where camera film is made. Embarrassing. 

I'm finally watching The Bachelorette.
Someone take me to Fiji. Please.
{google image}

I'm not feeling 100 percent. Therefore if you need me, you'll find me on my couch.
I am searching in my brain for something interesting to blog about.
I have nothing. For real nothing. 
I have a couple things on my mind (or three...)
First off, I'm meeting a fellow blogger in real life on Friday, Katie I am so excited to meet you!
Second, I have officially become a lip gloss girl. 
I have always just been a chapstick girl. Always. Lip gloss was always too sticky for me. 
Bare Escentuals lip gloss wins it for me. Of course, I got mine at the outlet. 
Way cheaper. Search for a Bare Escentuals Outlet in your area. I got my lip gloss for $6.50--it's like $15 in the store. Yikes. 
Third, Dan is driving back to Texas today. I'm really excited. 
Mainly because we had a really good schedule when it came to talking to each other 
{I don't recommend long distance}
 but with me going on vacation and him taking finals--then spending time in Denver with his brother. 
We just don't have that schedule anymore. 
I guess I'm just a schedule type of girl. So it's been difficult. 
So, even though, I am not jealous of his 17 hour road trip to my favvvoriteee state ever. I am so ready for us to find a good schedule and maybe for us to finally be together:):):). 

I got my second part of my Praxis scores back.
Excuse my bragging moment, but...
I scored a 188 out of 200.
I am a little Miss Smart Pants.
After being so stressed and having multiple break downs about these dangs tests.
I feel so relieved that they are done and I passed.
If I didn't pass, my whole life would of been put on hold. 
For who knows  how long. I just wouldn't of been able to handle that. 
At All.
Well now that I have fallen in love with JP for the 15th time this summer.
I am going to be hang up all my clothes. I might have forgotten to mention that this girl:
Decided to play dress up. In my closet.

Keepcalm.Carryon

8 comments:

  1. I am a total chapstick girl. No gloss. Occasionally lipstick. :) and jp's kind of bugging me.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I watched 5 minutes of the bachelorette and thought all the guys were below here. She is way too hot for them! Secondly.... proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl! Way to go on that praxis test. you rocked it! CONGRATS! Also, take me to fuji. how bout a little cruise next summer?! Talked me into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh who wouldn't love to be in there...
    looks like a real paradise. Hmmm... I still have to find time to watch Bachelorette.

    Nice pics you have there, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using Badger tinted lipbalms. Gloss bothers me too. Love the Fiji picture. Would love to go there on vacation.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for the day i become a lipgloss girl. i used to wear it all the time in high school, but stopped once i got to college because my hair kept on sticking to my lips while walking to class. haha!! my high school was all in one building so i didn't have to worry about wind.

    anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on getting such a high score on your praxis tests!!!

    i hope you and dan find time to spend together! my bf lives just under an hour away, and it's still hard! but i shouldn't be complaining. haha

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S.
    i was at world market today and saw a paper weight that said KEEP CALM CARRY ON. it totally reminded me of you! :)

    ReplyDelete