Saturday, July 23, 2011

meet me at the bouncy house...

Coming home from vacation really is the pits.
I completely know and understand that we can't spend our whole lives on vacation, but going back to work just doesn't sound so awesome right now. I guess I would just rather spend my days by the beach and/or pool, kayaking {because that did happen}, eating peanut M&M's and Twizlers after every meal, playing murder is the dark every single night, singing from the top of our lungs, having a dance party, bouncy houses,  and well...shopping of course. 

The Big Red House was amazing this year. 
I got to spend quality time with my family. 
I got to know all my cousins and had a blast with them everyday.
So many memories were made.
Here's just a few pictures taken throughout the week.
 Plenty of time spent at the pool and the beach.
Lake Michigan is hands down one of my favorite places.
 Family pictures when it's 105 outside makes everyone cryyyy.
And yes, black feet was a must. Who wears shoes during the summer anyway?
 Girls night! My mom and I took 5 of the same picture. Her eyes were closed in every single one.
I'll leave you with this.
{picture taken with my phone}
We like to dance and apparently show off our bodies.
Max: "I have a six pack."
Meg: "Only in the right lighting, Max."
HAHAHAaaaa. 


Keepcalm.Carryon


ps. one of my cousins received a note saying: "You're Cute. Write me back."
So we as a group wrote her back: "Thanks. Meet me at the bouncy house. Don't be shy."
....no one showed up. 

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun!!! I'm glad it was a blast! Check out you and your tan, way to go!!! Love you. Lets start planning our second vacation k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are beautiful,
    they are filled with fun and family love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! It's so crazy that you and Courtney were living in the same apartment complex. She is my oldest friend! It is a small world indeed <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I love this! Such a great time at the Red House (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun vaca! don't you love funny children's quotes?! they crack me up!
    looks like you're enjoyin your summa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had tons of fun! I am jealous of all your sunshine and family fun. Why is there not a picture of you showing off your body? Or was that only for Dan to see? 4 more weeks!!
    p.s. i missed kelsey

    ReplyDelete