I just watched this and laughed.
Raise your hand if your guilty of this. Maybe just one time?
Got to love Facebook.
Seriously.
The day before vacation is always the longest day of the year.
Last night before dinner my dad started chanting "bigredhouse bigredhouse"
soon, we were all chanting.
Maddie is convinced she only needs to pack two things:
1. Her life jacket.
2. Just ONE bathingsuit
I wish my thoughts were that simple. My suitcase is packed.
I'm really good at over packing.
So what if I packed four sweatshirts? It gets chilly at night.
I'm really good at justifying.
{If you need something justified, I'll be sure to help you.}
I also understand that this song is a little sad.
But...I love it.
I think I've listened to it 20plus times today. #Guilty
Demi Lovato--I am a fan.
Now, I'm not planning on having anything special for everyday on my blog next week.
But I do have a surprise.
That I'm actually quite excited about! So be on the look out!
Keepcalm.Carryon
But I do have a surprise.
That I'm actually quite excited about! So be on the look out!
Keepcalm.Carryon
Surprise?! What is it?! :D Tell me tell me! I heard that song for the first time today (I know, I'm behind. But hey, I'm living in alaska... nothing cool gets here until 6 months later) That video is AMAZING and I've totally done the same! DUMB! haha!
ReplyDeletehahaha I really quite enjoyed that facebook video. Unfortunately it is soo true in my life. Oh and I loved the song also. I love demi.
ReplyDeleteyour dad is straight hilarious! i am so jealous of your beach trip and your big red house and your tan. oh and dan dropped that binder off last night. i kind of love him. that is all.
ReplyDeleteoh and i miss you...
k love you bye
Surprise?! I don't know if I can wait. Have so much fun on your vacation!!!! Get tan and wear sunscreen, but no more than SPF 15. Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the suprise!?!?!?! I am sure the Mullen family vacation is a blast! Hope you guys have fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the first video! Totally true for all of us. I think you haven't truly lived if you haven't done that on fb. Don't miss it!! Have a great time on vacation. jealous. But I am heading to cali. Text m the surprise so i can know before everyone else...
ReplyDeletei love that video. LOVE it. haha.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, your family sounds awesome! Have a great vacation, girl!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the big red house!
ReplyDeleteI hate Facebook.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your family.
I feel like we should road trip together some time and have all kinds of awesome adventures.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
ally!
ReplyDeleteare you already at the big red house? if so, i hope you are having tons of fun! to answer your question-- yes! i'm leaving this week to san diego! :) my plan is to take as many pictures as possible, and blog about all the interesting ones. haha!
that youtube video about facebook is hilarious, and i am definitely guilty of having done that. hey, sometimes, thinking about something to say is just way too much work. so why not hit two birds with one stone?
i really wanted to listen to the demi song you posted, because i am a fan of hers too! but it says something about the video being copyright, and it won't play. so i'm off to youtube after i post this comment to find another version of it.
i hope you're having a great summer!
XO,
SSDS
P.S. your sister Maddie is way too cute. that is probably what i would pack too. ;)
ReplyDeleteAH I love Demi's new song!!!<3 love your blog!! its super cute.
ReplyDeleteHope you check out mine.
www.agirlnamedmisskate.blogspot.com