Monday, July 11, 2011

Early Summer Mornings

 It's my goal in life not to become one of those "mushylove" people. I refuse to put a facebook status up pouring out all my emotions. Refuse. But I would be lying if I said it hadn't crossed my mind. So I'm just going to take a brief moment to love this picture--and then become normal again.
{I even love Scott&Jessica in the back}

Okay. Normal Ally coming out.
I woke up early today--too early actually.
I need today to be semi productive though, so I guess waking up before most of America is okay.
I work all day Tuesday and Wednesday...then on Thursday off to the..
BIG RED HOUSE
I go.
Unless you're a Mullin, you don't fully understand the happiness that the Big Red House brings.
Every summer the whole Mullin Clan heads to Michigan City to spend a week together. Basking in the sun, shopping, eating, dancing, laughing, and catching up. I haven't been able to go for years because of taking summer classes, but this year I'll be soaking it up.
Have I mentioned how excited I am?
I'm even waiting for one of my cousins to post a facebook status about it...seriously...SO EXCITED!

In the meantime of being excited about vacation, I'm off to get a mani/pedi.

Have a wonderful Monday.
Keepcalm.Carryon

ps. DVR set for Bachelorette tonight. I can't wait for Emily's Side.
pps. I don't really like Emily.



16 comments:

  1. You are a lovely couple ♥

    It's okay to get mushy every now then...
    Love is a cool thing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNOOOOOW!!!! emily and her fake teeth are so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! I have been so out of the bachelorette loop! PLEASE fill me in!! Oh, why aren't we facebook friends? Fixing that! AND Sounds like you're off to have the BEST WEEK EVER You lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute picture of you and your man! :) i didn't even notice your friends in the background until you mentioned them.

    the big red house sounds like such a fun place! i love overnight family get-togethers. have fun!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I can totally relate to you when it comes to missing stuff because of summer school. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a cute photo! I hope you have a great trip considering you haven't gone in years. Enjoy it!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute picture, and don't get me started on Miss Ashley....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you now! :) I'm definitely a Jersey girl - living in Northern NJ. Email me - we'll talk if you're up for chatting with a new follower/friend!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the boyfriend:) you're the cutest! glad you had fun in rexburg!

    -brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. great to hear that finally the comment problem is fixed! I love this photo you are always beautiful and look great!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow. Great blog. Looking forward to following it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want more mushy Ally to come out!! And thanks for waking me up with your early morning-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, just saw your blog on another one we both like, and thought i'd say hi! i like the picture and think its ok to be mushy every once in a while, even on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute picture! Definitely not too mushy to post :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stoppin by girl! :) I'm the same way about the mushy gushy stuff. I love reading other people's facebooks and whatnot on things of this nature for pure entertainment reasons...as long as its not my own! So embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's not even close to mushylove! You can post a picture and we won't squirm :)

    ReplyDelete