Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cloud Nine

I haven't blogged for 2 weeks. The only reason for that was because I was planning this surprise trip to Utah/Idaho for the 4th of July.
I couldn't blog because the ONLY thing I wanted to blog about was my upcoming trip
and how excited I was for it!
The entire trip was a blast--a few things didn't go my way--but when in life does everything go your way?
I had some main purposes for going:
1. Meet my nephew. Cutest baby in the world.
2. See Kelsey. It is hard being away from your bff.
3. Change my relationship status with a certain someone.
4. Get a tan.
5. Be with my best friends.

Get ready for a picture overload.
I really can't even describe how great this past week was.
My surprise didn't go as planned--Dan found out I was coming about 3 minutes before I got there--bummer.
But I look back on the last 6 months of my life and if certain things didn't happen or if I hadn't met certain people, I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't be as happy.
I seriously have some of the best friends in the world.
And now I have a pretty awesome boyfriend.
That's right, Ally Mullin has a boyfriend.

How was your 4th of July?
Did you get your flag t-shirt and watch fireworks with your favorite people?
Did you have a hot dog?
4th of July is my favorite.
This year topped all years.
I hope yours was as great!

Keepcalm.Carryon

14 comments:

  1. Aw ally!!! I'm so happy for you!! :D hooray for everything! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! And did you get your pillow yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is my favorite post ever!!! Our surprise trip was the highlight of my summer, probably my life! So so so happy we did that. It was so great seeing you and everyone again!! Love the pictures! Love the 4th of July! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that pic of us is hands down one of our worst!! love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, it's there so beautiful! Doesn't live your twinsister near by you?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering where you had been! Looks like you had a blast! You are also looking so beautiful in all your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot Woot!! Congrats on the boyfriend, that's exciting business. Find me one?


    PS

    Saw

    "Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes"

    painted on a wooden block at Kneaders yesternight

    and I thought of you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Sounds like you had an amazing fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I have missed your posts. Not gonna lie, i skimmed through all the pictures real fast cause i wanted to see one of you and dan...
    needless to say, they exceeded my expectations! Congrats on the bf!!! whoop whoop...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Kelsey the girl in the pink shirt? I totally went to school with her in Idaho.... how weird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY ally!!! what a beautiful couple you two make :) i loved the start of mine and my husband's relationship. that was one of my favorite times ever. have fun! and i assume you're doing long distance? we did that for half of the time we dated-- all i can say is, hang in there!!! it's rough at times but so worth it! i am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you and Dan...like a lot. just sayin. Also I wish I could have been in these lovely pictures of yours. So sad that chan and I missed that weekend you came down. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness, girl! i am so happy for you! it sounds like you had a great trip, with amazing people! congratulations on the boyfriend! :) you guys look really cute together!

    i hope you're having an amazing summer!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete