Post Edit: I PASSED THE PRAXIS. FORGET MY PROBLEMS. Life is good.
Ok. I seriously have some problems.
First, I cannot seem to get out of bed before 11. I even wake up multiple times before this and set my alarm, but my body and my brain tell me NO. It's for real a problem.
Second, I cannot for the life of me get my butt to the gym. I have done pretty well at this all summer, but for the last 2 weeks {granted I was on vacation for a week}seem to be impossible, but I leave next Thursday to head to the beach for 10 days. I need to be running.
Third, I just got this ipod touch--I really love the thing--but yesterday I downloaded a running app and an 8 minute ab app {see, I'm trying to motivate myself}, but they won't sync to my ipod. This is a very big problem.
Fourth, I made rice krispy treats last night and seem to be the only human in my house eating them. UGH. So rice krispy treats are my favorite--anyone that makes me them seriously warms my heart. So when you have a boyfriend that lives in Idaho--you eat rice krispy treats. I blame him for my extra weight gain:).
Fifth, I have a boyfriend that lives in Idaho.
Sixth, when I was out of town, my little sister packed half of my clothes in an empty suitcase because she was "moving me into her room and her into mine" so I have another suitcase to unpack. Unpacking is the worst.
Seventh, I have become addicted to Diet Sunkist. I just wish I could become addicted to water and carrots or something. {so maybe I did have a rice krispy treat and a diet Sunkist for breakfast. who's judging?}
Eighth, now that I'm writing all of these "problems" out, I'm laughing. I am for real ridiculous.
Ninth, I need to get these amazing pants altered. I'm sure most girls out there know those wide leg trousers from the GAP? Well...got mine for 12 bucks. ZING! But I'm 5'1--therefore they need to be hemmed a little bit.
Tenth, my room is straight up messy.
Eleventh, I still cannot comment on some blogs. If you don't have a pop out blog commenter thing, I can't comment. It's seriouslyyyy lameeee.
Ok. Now that I've listed all my problems. I'm going to try and go and solve them all. I know some of you will read this and think "okay, this girl does not have problems." and you are right. I really don't have any major problems, but I realize that there will be times in my future that I will actually encounter real life problems, so right now I am completely thankful for my not so big of a deal problems. Just remember that if you're going through trials or have a list of real problems that these things will only make you stronger. You'll get past them. You'll be a better person because of them.
Happy Weekend!
Keepcalm.Carryon
Ally! I have the same problem with going to gyms. I just can't do it! So, I had to pull on my "mommy" pants and start doing Zumba in the comfort of my own home. HAHAHA. Hey- whatever gets you moving right? P.S. Derek and I were long distance for a while and it was hard, but made the relationsihp way more defined when we were closer to each other! It all works out! Love you missy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on passing the PRAXIS!!!! That will make you jump for joy for sure. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this!!
ReplyDeleteProblem... august isn't here yet.
OH my gosh I love this post. And it makes me miss you sooooo much. Uh ya. you have a boyfriend in idaho, and that is so awesome!!!
ReplyDeletelove you.