We all have them.
{and if you don't. you should.}
This is what my day looked like:
Taking Maddie to Target, strictly for cookies and ice cream.
{diet? say what!}
Not posting a picture of myself because--well--check Maddie out.
Then imagine an adult look alike. Got it?
Then we watched TV together in my bed.
When I say together, I mean she was watching TV and I was watching an online series called
"The Lake" Don't look it up. It's not worth your time.
Then I swaddled her. She was stuck. It was awesome.
In between that time, my dad joked about me not passing the Praxis.
I proceeded to come into my room and cry.
I also ate more than enough cookies today--I'm either super lazy or hormonal.
hahahaa
Keepcalm.Carryon
I had a day pretty similar to this. no cuddling though. haha! Also, funny thing. The post I read right before yours was from a blog called Swirls of Happiness where she also posted about lazy days and it was also titled "lazy days" hahaaha!
ReplyDeletehttp://swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com/2011/06/lazy-days.html
Everyone needs a day like this. YOu go girl!
ReplyDeleteI thought that picture was you until you said it was maddie....
ReplyDeleteSuper lazy or hormonal eh? Hahahaha I think we are the same person right now.
ReplyDeleteyou deserve a day like that! :)
ReplyDeletethat is amazing. hehe
Looks like great minds do think alike!!! Glad you found my blog...your's is so great and I am your newest follower :) Xo
ReplyDeleteswirlsofhappy.blogspot.com
hahaha. my little sister just told me about "the lake" last week. she told me i "HAAAAD to watch it." i'm glad you just convinced me not to.
ReplyDeleteI need more lazy days.
ReplyDeleteI never have lazy days.
I'm jealous.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Soooo you should PROBAbLY go look at my blog... Like now!!
ReplyDeletesounds like my kind of day! i wish i had a little sister to hang out with! you and maddie always seem to have so much fun doing the simplest things. :)
ReplyDeleteXO,
SSDS
While I was watching the bachelorette on hulu i saw a commercial for the lake. I almost watched it after. glad i didn't. I love you and maddie together:)
ReplyDeleteand that was me, brooke.
ReplyDelete