Saturday, June 4, 2011

Flavor of the Month

I was reminded this weekend how wonderful family is.
My little sister loves ice cream.
We discovered the cutest/best ice cream New Jersey has to offer.
We may have been there twice this weekend...uggg...
Maddie might of thought that cow was real at first.
She ran across the parking lot screaming--tonight she wanted to milk it.
After dinner she said "Lets go get ice cream at the barn!"
Flavor of the Month:
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Maddie thought it was hilarious to shove her ice cream cone in my face.
Is it so hard to ask for a decent picture?
Plus my mom was behind the camera,
so I should of known it was going to be a disaster from the beginning.

If you were wondering if Maddie eats her cone. She doesn't.
She calls it a "cookie" and we all know how she feels about cookies.
"Yuck!"
The girl loves her ice cream though.

Happy Weekend!
Keepcalm.Carryon

ps. If you were wondering if I didn't eat sugar or caffeine for 30 days (Katie)
I didn't. Actually it was like 36 days.
So yes, I enjoyed this ice cream more than I have ever enjoyed ice cream.


10 comments:

  1. I hate cones. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the pictures!! It looks like you are having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen Hot Chocolate! Sounds Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I need some of that pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of her milking the cow. It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that icecream looks so delicious! and as I seen you have so much fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww your blog comment was super sweet.

    and I need to know where in NJ this is, because I love ice cream and I'll be there in JULY!!!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pictures of you and maddie are so, so cute. i love them.

    ReplyDelete