And she does weekly confessions that kill me.
So today, I'm joining her.
I confess to have had more than one breakdown this weekend after taking the Praxis. It was either due to the lack of sleep or the pure fact that if I don't pass it, I'm screwed. {Thanks Katie for telling me to chill.}
I confess that I slept until 11 today. Loved every moment of it.
I confess that I started a diet with my mom last week--lost 5 pounds in four days. I felt great. Then decided I could eat whatever I wanted. Gym clothes are on and I'm headed to the gym.
I confess that after watching "Strange Addictions-Still Addicted?" I tried toilet paper. My mom and I have never laughed so hard in our entire lives.
I confess that I love the Kardashian Family way to much.
I confess that as much as the future freaks me out. I can't stop thinking about it and being so happy.
I confess that I this weather is horrible--I NEED SUMMER.
I confess that I'm not posting a song today. hahahaa. Thanks Melissa for all your suggestions.
I just recommend that you put your all time favorite song on really loud and have an incredible dance party with your best friend because dancing makes you happy and because it is National Friends Week.
I confess that I just heard it was National Friendship Week--
Lets get real you don't need a week to celebrate having the best of friends--so just dance and celebrate because it's Monday and you can.
I'm loving my made up friendship week already!
Keepcalm.Carryon







love love love! this is fantastic... and you're amazing for the link back. Official link up coming next week... cross my heart
ReplyDeleteLove confession time!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!!
And is it really friendship week? Holllaaa!
love you!
....I miss Rexburg a bit...
ReplyDeleteLike a said months ago.. you hangout with photogenic people...
Hahaha! You're so funny! I can't believe you tried toilet paper!! Couch cushions are next. Hahaha!! Ick!! So I'm having a birthday giveaway over at my blog and would LOVE it if you entered!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think this post has made me love you more than I already did. And I already loved you a whole frickin' lot.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
ive been a terrible blogger since well like forever. i need you to go back to you telling me when you post :) national friendship week? i love the sound of that. you've inspired me. i will be needing to blog asap now. also i am speaking in church on sunday...could you fly out to hear me? i just need you there. i really miss you a lot. and those pictures you posted made me miss you even more than i already miss you and that is just almost freaky. but um. hey, i miss you. xoxo
ReplyDelete