Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Nothing Special

{Shirt: Target, Black Shorts: Old Navy, Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft}
Seriously there is nothing special about my outfit today
nor my pictures.
I should of taken them in a different location without so much sun, but maybe I'm a little lazy?
Anyways--I can't wait to start posting actual outfits because it is Wardrobe Wednesday not "look how awesome my hair looks every Wednesday." {hahahahaaa}
August cannot come soon enough.
Wednesdays with Kelsey.
Being reunited with Katie.
And...being with Dan.
Oh what? I haven't blogged about Dan yet?
Well that post will come soon enough.
Lets just say that he is "crazy about me" just go take a gander at this post. See for yourself.

Happy Wednesday!
Keepcalm.Carryon.

6 comments:

  1. Oooooooo! I want details! Haha! Oh, and you left out "becoming bff's with gentri". Just sayin. ;) well I think your hair does look great every Wednesday! And I really like your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Well...I mean I am excited for YOU. but seriously, August will be great for you, and for me I'll be hating my life every single day. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE being mentioned on your blog!
    Makes me feel fantsy and famous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come there is nothing about being reunited with me in this post? Let alone Kingston! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLLY! I get a little taste of your "man" hints! You'll have a great time seeing everyone you love in August! I have a summer give-a-way up on my blog- check it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete