Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bloggers Block

I tried to blog yesterday.
I just don't feel like I have that much to blog about.
For instance, yesterday:
Woke up at 11:15.
Put myself down for a nap at 2:30.
Woke up at 4:45.
Ate dinner.
Ran 3.7 miles. Ate three cookies. {whoops}
Boring. Right?
I could blog about the Bachelorette and how William totally deserved to go home.
OR how JP leaves me completely speechless.

I could blog about how much I miss Dan.
But Dan would be the only one that would appreciate that.
So I won't get all mushy.
But seriouslyyy.
I never expected to leave Rexburg and miss someone so much.

I could lie and blog about how much I love running.
But it's just a fact that I don't.
I hate every moment that I'm running on that treadmill.
I also realize that by pushing myself. I feel so much better about myself.


I could blog about how much I wish I could forget what people say.
I don't hold grudges. I forgive probably more than I should.
I have made mistakes when it has come to friendships.
But can we just remember that when you lie--people find out the truth.
{It's happened to all of us, am I right}
When you spread a rumor, just remember that rumor will hurt someone.
And they might forgive you, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Can I also remind you that you're 23? Grow up.

I could blog about how I've had a constant headache since wearing glasses.
I overdose on Advil.
e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.
One day my liver will hate me.

But instead of blogging about all these things.
I think I'll just tell you to have a lovely day.
And remember to:
Keepcalm.Carryon.
{Post Edit: This post comes off as though I'm not happy. I really am happy and so thankful for the people I have in my life and reality tv shows of course hahaha}

10 comments:

  1. Aw! Ally! Sounds like you e had it kinda rough lately. I'm sorry and if i can help any- I'd love to! So just tell me what you need! I'm so excited for you to move to Utah so we can be real life friends! I love having Kelsey in my ward and can't wait to meet you (in person that is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog about dan! you never have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you? ^^^ Yeah, Ally, blog about me. Actually- don't, because who ever puts an anonymous comment is obviously a creeeeeeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and lovely quotes.


    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOOOOVE to hear about you talk about Dan! :) :) :) You always make me smile!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog post is so great. I love it. OH MY GOSH i love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. ha! And you know why.
    Also, I love you. SO so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Word on the grow up comment. And seriously if I wear my glasses all day head hurts too, it's the worst! And please get mushy and talk about Dan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how heartfelt and honest this post about honesty is. Also, you could totally make a post about hating running and doing it anyway, because I would read it and be seriously impressed by your dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these quotes!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete