Happy Father's Day!
I hope everyone is spending quality time with their dads.
Mine doesn't want to watch "William and Kate: Life after the Honeymoon"
sooo...our quality time might be over...
Love you, daddy:)
I love my dad because:
1. He tells me I'm his favorite.
{not really. I just tell him I am}
2. He always laughs at what I say or what I do.
{which makes me feel extremely funny}
3. Even though I'm getting older--he will always see me as his little girl.
4. He works hard.
{I mean 6:30-10:00pm.yucckk}
5. He's funny.
6. When he tries not to laugh at us, he does this thing we call the "grandpa smile." Which reminds me of my grandpa and how truly amazing he was.
7. He's so supportive.
8. He makes fun of me.
9. He tells me if my outfits look good.
{this can be good and bad}
10. He loves my mom.
{they have an 8 year old...sooo you know the love is still there}
Sorry, that was disturbing and gross.
& He is always there to do the waltz with me.
So dad, even though you have been watching the US Open for 3 days, I love you.
and remember--your secret is safe with me:)
ps. I officially have four eyes.
Who knew you could get ulcers in your eyes.
So this is me. For 10 days.
One benefit: No eye make up.
Holla.
Keepcalm.Carryon.
haha! your comment on reason #10 = absolutely hilarious.
ReplyDeleteby the way, you and your dad look so much alike! happy father's day to all dads!
XO,
SSDS
This is the cutest post ever. That picture of y'all dancing is so sweet, and i may have almost teared up...who knows. And I love your glasses, like we discussed the other day, everyone that doesn't have glasses, wants them.
ReplyDeleteI mean hello, remember my secret?!
Very sweet. Dad's do rock. Love the glasses. I for awhile wore fake ones... yup, i sure did... well still do sometimes.
ReplyDelete