Well this is awesome.
& here is my song for Music Monday.
I love Taylor Swift, but this girl can sing.
I got a job.
I denied the offer.
Crazy? Probably.
You know whats great about having nothing to do?
You get to think.
I have a lot of time to think. About everything.
Does this make you happy, Kelsey?
Keepcalm.Carryon
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe is amazing. Thanks for the link!
ReplyDeletei LOVE that song! i've never heard of julia sheer before, but she has an amazing voice! :)
ReplyDeleteby the way, it might be crazy that you denied the job offer. but... everything happens for a reason! maybe something even better is on it's way to you!
XO,
SSDS
I have been in that exact situation (turning down jobs and everything) and now that I have a job, I miss the days where I could sit and just think and remodel the bathroom. hahaha!
ReplyDeleteLOVED that song! How come I have never heard of them??
ReplyDeleteand you can't just drop a comment like that about your job. WE WANT DETAILS!!
hahhahaah you kill me and YES you thinking actually makes me happier than most will ever know. hahahh LOVES! xoxo
ReplyDeleteDon't think! Save thinking for August.
ReplyDeletelove that song!!!!!
ReplyDeletegiveaway:
http://sahm27.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway.html
Love it! And good for you girl way to hold out!!
ReplyDeleteMeet Virginia Design
Check out my Giveaway from IHOD! FREE accessories friends!
Hey, I enjoy reading your post. It's excellent. I love your pictures as well. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAnita
http://www.corieeblog.com
Oh I love thinking...
ReplyDeleteWhenever I've got no work to do,
I just enjoy the luxury of boredom ♥
Have a wonderful day ♥
I'm a new follower.