mmk. I am wearing the most boring outfit ever today.
It's been raining since I got here on Sunday--so black seemed good for today.
But I am so ready for bright colors.
I also can't wait for Easter because then I can bust out my white linen pants.
Cannot Wait.
{Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Forever 21, Pants: Old Navy, Flats: Anthro, Belt: Thrifted}
Yup. Took this on my phone.
I'm going to give my mom a picture taking lesson this week--next week I'll have some high quality pictures.
Last weeks WardRobe Wednesday
{Shirt: Old Navy}
Let me tell you something about Old Navy.
Its honestly not my favorite store.
But this shirt is my new favorite shirt.
They have a cream one too. I want it.
Its so flattering and it scoops low on your back.
It has a sexy feel.
Yeah. I said sexy.
ha
keepcalm.carryon.


hahaha i love this. also im obsessed with that shirt and did not know that it was from old navy. i will now be going there this weekend.
ReplyDeletelove you.
also, come back.
k bye.
im considering making a tutorial on how to take wardrobe wednesday pics. who knew i could be so difficult?!! miss you lots. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comments! You are adorable. The end.
ReplyDeletei love this whole wardrobe wednesday idea!
ReplyDeleteThat top looks so classy! Love your smile :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I was so happy when you said it was rainy there...oh probably because I am jealous you are going to spend the summer in Jersey right outside of NYC and the fact that it is raining there makes me feel like Idaho isn't all that bad.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment! Made my day.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute, love it. :)
xo
That outfit is not boring! I love that blazer :) thanks for the comment, I am now a follower!
ReplyDeleteXo galmeetsglam.com