Friday, April 22, 2011

Vlogging Friday has changed.

Kelsey asked me if I was going to vlog today.
I had really great intentions to. Really. But I'm still in my yoga pants.
Oh the life of a college graduate with no job.
So, I decided vlogging will now take place on Sundays.

I've thought a lot about happiness lately.
I love being happy--its part of me. I'm naturally an upbeat happy person.
I love being able to wake up in the morning with a smile on my face.

I'm well aware that change is part of life.
Change is hard, but beautiful.
Coming home for the summer was a decision I made a lot time ago.
Its a great decision.
I love my family and I wanted to be able to spend quality time with them.
So being home makes me happy.

Monday night I was invited to a church activity.
I knew it was a great idea to go and meet people.
Little did I know, it would make me sad. For the first time in a long time I missed everybody that touched my life while I was in college. 
I know that every semester I say that I made such awesome friends.
But this semester I made friends and got closer to older friends that I know will remain in my life forever.

But I also know that I can't sit around and be sad because I miss my friends.
We will see eachother again in August.
{Vegas Reunion}
I want each of you to know that it truly was {enchanting} to meet you & I can't wait to make many more memories with all of you.
you all should know who you are

Keepcalm.Carryon

10 comments:

  1. Ok Ally, way to make me cry. I'm so excited for the many memories to come :) I love you! And it really was enchanting to meet you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I wish i could be more happy like you... teach me your ways Miss. Mullin!
    p.s. love the new header...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! love you. love your header. love the fact that you're coming back. you are coming back, right? ok good. i'm so glad. art methods was getting REAL boring without you. this is perfect. problem solved. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmk. i agree with melissa. lovely post although- it's a friday night, i just woke from a three and a half hour nap and i really miss you. love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really inspiring post here! It's lovely <3 your friends are lucky to have you!

    Thanks for your lovely comments - following now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comments! And I can't get over that gold Mac. You are right, I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right, and I've been thinking a lot about the art of happiness too. It's hard to not sit and dwell on certain things, especially missing people, that's always the hardest for me too!

    I'm glad you can continue to wake up with a smile on your face :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am lovin your blog! so many fun and darling things on here! :) I am anxious to learn more about my newest blog friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is beautiful. I love reading such heartfelt words.
    p.s. the new header is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful post. You inspire me.
    P.S. I totally relate to the yoga pants. I feel like I wear the same thing everyday because I never leave my house.

    ReplyDelete