Saturday, April 9, 2011

I graduated.

I graduated college today.
April 9, 2011
I'm officially a BYU-Idaho Alumni--
{I even have a key-chain to prove it}
Kelsey and I right after commencement.
This picture was taken on her mom's cell phone.
It's my favorite.

I feel so many different emotions today.
I love Rexburg, Idaho.
It's been my home for a long time--It was bittersweet packing up my apt.
Long Live Apt. 307.
If only the walls could talk. Actually that probably wouldn't be cool.
I'm still figuring out how to fit my life into two suitcases--but its working so far.
I've eliminated half my wardrobe. I'm not even joking when I say half.

I leave tomorrow at 6am for Vegas.
I'm beyond excited. Mainly because I still have 7 days with my friends and I didn't have to say goodbye. Saying goodbye to Dan was enough for me. Seriously. Miss him.

Well see ya in a week.
Keepcalm.Carryon

7 comments:

  1. congrats!! glad you could be in kelsey's life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats friend, that is so exciting. I am so proud of you. You have great things coming into your life soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! love your blog! following..now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations ally! such a huge accomplishment. so excited to see where life will take you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, girl! That's so exciting! I can't wait to follow you through your journey into the "real world" haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! i've missed your blog posts. come back soon! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete