Thursday, April 7, 2011

immmm baccckkk.

Well. Sorta. 

I'm currently sitting in the mess of my room. 
Packing up my life is seriously hard. I don't really recommend starting 2 days before your suppose to leave either. I've been putting it off all week. 
Mistake. 

I'm graduating.
Fr to the EAKY.

How was your April Fools? Because its April.
And I lovelovelovelove April fools. Kelsey and I got our guy friends GOOD. 
We started by taking 1 of each of their shoes.
& yes, we did crawl in their windows to do this.
& yes, Dan caught us red-handed.
In turn...They stole our T.V. Funny. We got it back.
Then we went and switched all their desk drawers. And flipped their couches to block their door so they couldn't get in. We also stole Dan's sock monkey and hung him in our window.
We're Funny. Ha.
I've missed 2 WardRobe Wednesdays.
Whoops.
But...I'm going to miss 1 more....because...
I'M GOING TO VEGAS
For a week.
I'm so excited.
Back to packing.
Keepcalm.Carryon
ps.you can expect a friday/saturday vlog:)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love practical jokes!
    Have so much fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would flash you for the opportunity to go to Vegas.
    I'm small.
    I can fit in your carry-on.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started packing today....eek

    ReplyDelete