Wednesday, March 23, 2011

sickly.

I have been sick this week.
Actually since Sunday. I had a weird feeling Saturday night. I knew it was coming.
Now if I just knew when it was going to go away.
I mean--I carried a tissue box around campus yesterday.
I'm that annoying girl in that class that keep sniffing and blowing her nose. {which sounds disgusting}
The skin under my nose is all dry and red because of blowing my nose so much. Oh, and I feel sick to my stomach constantly.
Do you need me to complain anymore?!
Have I mentioned that my ears are killing me?
Today was my last day as Miss. Mullin.
It was actually depressing.
I've been emotional all week. Seriously, I can cry on demand right now.
Its freaky.
Plus, do you even know how awesome 3rd graders are?
Even the punk of the class wrote me the cutest card.everrrr.
{Shirt:Gap, Blazer/Watch:Target, BlackJeans:OldNavy, Flats:Gap}

On the bight side of things:
It was 50 degrees today.
Recess was bomb. It wasn't cold. We played 4-Square.
&ThirdGraders are cheaters.
My voice will probably be gone because of yelling so much.
You can just call me a sore loser.

{Every girl in my class wanted to know how I wrapped my hair like this. I feel like its a great way to "dress up" your pony tail. By the end of the day...multiple girls had their ponies wrapped.}
Have a marvelous WardRobe Wednesday.
keepcalm.carryon

7 comments:

  1. ally! you look so gorgeous in these pictures, and they are such high quality! :)

    if it makes you feel better, i've been sick for quite some time also. there's definitely a bug going around in seattle. :\

    to comment on the comment (haha that sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?) you left on my post earlier... i think you should definitely try to talk to your mini-crush more! ask your roommate to arrange a board game night or something. i didn't think i could be bold, but i forced myself to be. i believe that you can too! best of luck with everything!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way are you sick! i dont believe you! how can someone so sick look this fabulous? seriously ally! you are so beautiful and that pony is awesome. i've been doing that lately too and it makes all the difference! get better!!!

    xoxo

    makall

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute for feeling sick lately! and whenever my husband is sick he carries around a roll of toilet paper (not even a box of tissues) and a plastic grocery bag for his soiled tissue. hahahaha. it totally grosses me out, but sometimes when you're sick you just have to do gross things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely look fabulous for something feeling under the weather. Well, just fabulous in general! xoxo

    P.S. Love 4-square:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfil!! And your blog!!
    Hope you feel better soon!!
    I'm your new follower!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog!

    http://thedailyapplication.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when YOU blog! Can you come to Texas soon please?
    P.S. you are the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete