Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogging Award.

This past week I was given this blogging award along with 14 other "new" bloggers.
I was seriously honored. It made my entire week.
Thank YOU!
So in order to receive this award, you must do the following:
  1. Thank the person who gave you back the award and link back to them in your post {check}
  2. Tell seven things about yourself {check}
  3. Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers {check}
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received this award {check}
Seven Things About Myself:
  1. I don't wear white socks--all my socks are colorful and from the GAP. Problem? Probably.
  2. My lifetime motto is "Keep Calm & Carry On". As you can probably tell.
  3. I'm the favorite child {haha}
  4. I'm 5'1, but I usually lie and say I'm 5'2
  5. I will always be a Texas girl. Always.
  6. I love to read.
  7. I'll be a college graduate in 2 weeks
No joke. This took me over an hour to do. wow. I blame Dan&Kelsey.
Ookay.15bloggers.yikes.
Kelsey
Frills4Thrills
Your Daily Dose
Taylor
Alex
Brooke
SweatShirtDressShirt
VigilantMuse
WhimWhamLife
Melissa
lovelylittlerants {We met in real life btw}
as in 15, I meant 11.
Here's an update on my health:
I have a double ear infection.
A temperature. {102 exactly} well. Earlier today.
A mild case of strep.
Sinus Infection.
BUT all of your comments yesterday made me feel wonderful
& I've discovered Vick's Tissues.
Heavenly.
&I've got drugs now.
.keepcalmcarryon.


7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! congrats on receiving the award, and thank you so much for passing it onto myself as well as other bloggers. this totally made my day!! i'll be sure to re-post this award sometime soon. probably later in the week.

    i hope you feel better soon! i'm glad you've got drugs. those are always good for when you're sick!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me. I deserve a shout out. Not only did I follow your blog to boost your numbers, I also remembered it's link after being told in a 7:45 am math class (good thing it's your name.. I don't think I would have remembered otherwise =/ )

    Shout out. Please and thank you.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally I am honored, thank you for the award!!! You're the best!!
    I really hope you feel better soon. I'm gonna take care of you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are 5'1" and you lie about being 5'2"?
    Omg.
    SOUL MATES.
    I do the same thing.
    My license says that I am 5'2".
    I lied.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely the favorite child too:-) haha! Thanks for the award sweet girl! Ummm, you graduate college in 2 weeks?! Eeeek! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehhhh. Ear infection and fever! That doesn't sound good at all. Hope you get better in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

    come and visit me at
    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete