Tuesday, March 29, 2011

M.I.A

I'm here to say goodbye. 
I'll be back next Wednesday.
I've decided today {after having a break down in my car.}
& listening to my last ever devotional 
that social media shouldn't take away from the things in my life I need to get done.

Well, fact is:
I need to graduate.
So goodbye blog:(
goodbye facebook.
goodbye twitter.

I'll be back. As a graduate.
Holla. 

Have a great week&weekend!
Keepcalm.carryon

7 comments:

  1. i'm going to miss your posts! ... but you'll only be gone a week, which isn't TOO long!

    best of luck with everything, ally!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ally, i will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good decision. Taylor told me about an email that you sent recently and I've thought the same thing! Good luck with your student teaching. If you get placed in first grade let me know!
    -Rachel
    edlink123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know you've got a few days before you re-enter the blogging world but gave you a shout out on the blog!

    ReplyDelete