Saturday, March 26, 2011

Don't mind my raspy voice.

Sorry about my raspy voice.
& for my cell phone.
You'll understand why it was going off after you watch.
Love you all.
Thanks to all that follow me. Really.
I in turn LOVE all your blogs.

Happy Weekend.
Keepcalm.Carryon

4 comments:

  1. I miss you and that was lovely. I want to steal Dans phone and delete his numbers. Wouldn't that be awful~ I sure did love that! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! thats crazy. since i entered this blog world im meeting all these texas people and its so funny! i actually moved to the woodlands 6 years ago. my parents moved me here when i was in high school, and finished it there. then i moved up to magnolia & conroe. and now im moving to northern cali with my fiancee. how long ago did you live here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i love that you read the card like you'd read a children's book during story time--animated!

    ReplyDelete