Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fact

Fact: I just stapled 25, 8 page self-directed learning packets. 
Fact: My hour power nap today turned into a 2 hour power nap. Whoops. 
Fact: April will be my favorite month thus far in the year 2011.
Fact: My mom and I are the same people.
Fact: My arm is sore from hours of playing Just Dance 2.
Fact: Everyone around me is ill.
Fact: I can make really awesome homemade chicken noodle soup.
Fact: I made my bed today. Huge accomplishment.
Fact: I'll become a better blogging in May. 
Fact: Wardrobe Wednesday is tomorrow and I have no idea what to wear.
Fact: Its 11:28 and I'm blogging. Why am I not sleeping?
Fact: I read my horoscope before I took my nap today. Confession time?
Fact: This was taped onto my bedroom door when I got home today. It made my week.
Fact: I love this quote:
"Stop living for other people and their opinions. Learn to value
yourself and what you stand for.
Be bold, Be YOU!"

Well goodnight:)
Keepcalm.DreamOn

4 comments:

  1. Love that quote. Love YOU. Love those signs on y'alls doors, it made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. The end of the year is coming very soon...isn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i loved reading your facts! i could relate to several of them!

    you graduate in 6 weeks? congrats! it will be a little less than 6 MONTHS before i graduate. lol! i also really love the quote you included at the end of this post. it's so true! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so excited! Six weeks is no time at all! And, oh man, my 20-minute naps always turn into 2-hour ones. I've decided to just start guzzling coffee instead, haha.

    ReplyDelete