Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slinky Professonal

Today, I conquered my first 3rd grade "girl" fight.
Girls are even cruel at age 9.
They hugged it out though.
I felt accomplished.
During recess a little boys slinky got all tangled up. I was bound and determined to untangle it for him. A girl told me that I should just give up because you have to be a "Slinky Professional" to do it. Have you even heard of a "Slinky Professional" before?!! Anyways...I did it. I got a really awesome "Go YOU" and then the girl whispered..."she must be a slinky professional".
WHATS UP NOW?
Now lets get talkin' about Wardrobe Wednesday.
As you can see....I had some trouble this morning.
 &Then I proceeded to take mirror pictures. Well actually Kelsey took them. I had a great plan to take pictures outside today, but all you would see is my big puffy coat.

Don't Lie. You love my mirror pictures.
{Shirt:Dillards?,Skirt:Gap,Tights:TJMaxx, Boots:StevenMadden, Belt:Anthro)

The shirt I have on has been in the Mullin Girl's closet since Meghan was probably 15.
Shes 25. We still rock it.
But "we", I mean Me.
I won't ever give it back to her either.
ps. What are YOU wearing this Wednesday?
Seriously. Do wardrobe Wednesday. Comment below with your blog, so I can check out your Wardrobe Wednesdays:)

3 comments:

  1. haha! what a great story at the beginning of this post. the kids in your class sound so animated. :)

    looove your outfit by the way! rock that shirt, girl!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss the part where you're a teacher? That's neat. Kids... >.<

    ReplyDelete