Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday Take 7

My sister, Maddie, is hilarious. I miss her little face everyday. Today on the phone she told me all about how Meghan has a baby in her belly, but what she did at school today is a top 5 of 
"Maddie's Top Funny Moments."
Today at school Maddie told her teacher this
"Braun you would look cuter with makeup on. Come to my house and I will put makeup on you. It's my mom's."
HAHAHAHHAAAAHA!!!!
Awesome.
Now, here's to Wardrobe Wednesday #7......
What I really can't wait for is to be able to wear ^this dress^ with sandals and have a bomb.com tan. My skin  needs The Jersey Shore. I mean ugh look how white I am. I don't suffer from seasonal depression, like I did last winter:), but a girl is just happier with a tan. Don't ya'll agree?!! While I'm talking about being tan, yesterday it was 50 degrees in Rexburg. It was such an awesome day. Today it's snowing and will be for the next week or so. Looks like I won't be retiring my favorite boots for awhile. 
2  more days until a 
Three Day Weekend
Bring it on Thursday and Friday.
Keepcalm.Carryon

ps. If your obsessed with Taylor Swift, as I am. Click here for the most adorable thing ever.

2 comments:

  1. maddie is my favorite and i love how sassy she is. cute outfit, annnddd i agree with the tan! it kills me being white. misssssssyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! your little sister is so adorable! i literally LOL'ed when i read what she said to her teacher. :)

    i couldn't agree with you more about wanting a tan! it's pretty cold in seattle too. blast this cold weather! don't worry though, spring is only a few weeks away!

    have a great weekend!!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete