Due to being up at 6 and hanging out with 8 year olds all day,
it was just a black and white picture kind of day.
{Shirt:Target, Skirt; Target, Belt: Thrifted, Watch: gift from the one and only}
ps. my shirt is pink.
I have big plans to have all my homework done by 7pm.
I'm not doing so hot.
Whoops.
Katie, wanna do some of it?!
At school today we had a snow ball fight.
With compound words.
It was crazy&hilarious.
Don't you wish you were in my class?
Also, this is might sound crazy, BUT
I'm popular.
hahahaa.
Like get invited to parties and actually go kind of popular.
I love it.
I even admitted yesterday that I was going to miss Rexburg.
Another really crazy sounding thing.
Happy Wardrobe Wednesday!!!
Don't forget to check out Steph's blog!
ps.speaking of being popular.
Lindee: Stop reading my blog.

I'd rather not do your homework. But now I feel popular for you mentioning me...
ReplyDeletelove b&w days :)
ReplyDeletekeep the middle part, i like it! miss popular
ReplyDelete