I don't know what was up with yesterday,
but dang.
It.Was.Never.Ending.
Anyways.
I just wanted to blog about the people in my life that make me happy.
Daily. Or atleast in the last 48 hours.
My dad.
We chatted today on the phone for awhile. I complained about how I jammed my finger and he of course made me laugh. He complained about how cold it was and since I live in Rexburg, I didn't feel bad for him. I love when we talk on the phone because I know he is busy, so when he takes the time to talk me I feel lucky and loved. Thanks dad. You made me happy.
Meghan&Jon.
Meghan is my best friend and my sister. I love that I'm able to tell her things I can't tell other people and express how I feel to her. She is also one of the only people that can tell when I'm using my fake voice. Jon is just funny. I recently just activated my facebook and Jon immediately posted a short joke on my status. I missed those. Plus he texted me a little while ago (which I won't talk about) but I was literally laughing out loud. Meghan&Jon, you make me happy.
Erin.
I work for Erin. I love coming into the office and being greeted by Erin. She makes me laugh, we even check our BMI scores(?). I also check her horoscope sometimes. Her children are pretty much adorable and I love to see them. Mason (her son) used to cry whenever I walked into the room, but he loves me now, which is relieving because it really made me sad. Plus, I just found out I can voice text her. Holla. Erin, you make me happy.
Kelsey.
No matter how you feel, Kelsey is bound to make you happy. She even writes notes on my napkins that are in my lunch wishing me good luck at school. She makes me want to be nicer. She will be the first person willing to give someone a ride, even if they are wearing a trench coat. She makes me happy.
Even though you get to take daily naps.
Even though you get to take daily naps.
Katie.
Even though she sends me bragging text messages telling me she is done with all her homework for the week, I love her. We have officially been friends for a year. Thank goodness she let me into her "cool" group in the elementary education department. We now drive together to IF twice a week, lucky we both usually feel the same...TIRED. Don't worry, I hooked us up with some caffeine for tomorrow. She is also a TA for the most amazing teacher ever. It makes me jealous. Katie, YOU make me happy.
Also, today we took a quiz and I wrote my name:
Ally Know.
What?
Katie pointed it out. Hilarious, yet freaky.
It means I need more sleep.
Alex&Taylor
You guys makes me happy as well. I love having class with Alex, even though we can't look each other in the eyes because we will laugh too hard. I also love to chat with Taylor while she is working away. You both make me happy!
I hope everyone has people in their life that make them happy because you just that sometimes.
I'm off to bed. Its late.
ps. I'm teaching a bomb lesson tomorrow.
I am so excited.
pps. Wardrobe Wednesday take 4. Tomorrow:)
you make me happy!
ReplyDeletefirst of all. you make me happy. secondly. i hope you are ready for tonight!!!!! i CANNOT wait. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou make me HAPPY!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love the song. Playing it as i type this BOMB comment.... and yes, homework is done.
I'll say it too...you make me happy!!
ReplyDelete