I love it.
Have no fear though, I did not forget about
Wardrobe Wednesday.
{Sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: Nordstroms Rack, BlackJeans: Old Navy, Boots: Steve Madden}
This was me at 7:55pm.
Exhausted is the only word is use. I left my apartment at 7:25 in the morning and came home at 7:00pm. At 8 I had a group date. Want more information mom&dad? click here. By the time it was over, I was ready for bed. I couldn't even think about blogging, which saddens me.
I'm actually in the library blogging. I won't be leaving here until 8ish. Straight up my teachers are killing me a slow slow slow death. I've also been on campus since 7:45, its against all my moral values to be here after dark, but at this point I have no other options. On my walk to the library I ran into and met the lovely blogger. I'll be honest, I was straight star struck and now she knows my name. Overall, life is really busy, but really good. Minus my near death experience yesterday (KATIE BLOG ABOUT IT). Enough distraction, I'm off to do homework.
Highlight of my week: Sleeping Spray. Amazing. Thank you Melissa Stevens.
Keepcalm.carryon.

On it!
ReplyDelete