Saturday, September 11, 2010

Memory loss

Okay. So, I was diagnosed with mono last week. I had been sick off and on for the last three weeks, but never did mono ever cross my mind. Oh well, right? I have been overly tired this past week with starting school and what not, but for the most part everything went really smoothly. Other than...
Memory Loss.

No Joke. I can't remember anything. Well short term things.
Like...
Going to a class 8am on Friday when its really only a Monday/Wednesday class.
Backing up. Hilarious
People's names.
Making Sunday dinner plans. Then just assuming that they were on Saturday.
Literally, I called the couple I was suppose to meet for dinner like 30 times, waited for at least 45 minutes, sent countless text messages. 
Just to discover it was on Sunday night....

I seriously feel as though I'm loosing my mind. 

keepcalm.carryon

No comments:

Post a Comment