I can't nap.
So Weird.
I've completed the first week of my senior year. Holla. Its been good.
I can't wait to graduate.
I've had a tough time coming up with things to blog lately, but I have a lot to say. I just don't know how to write it all out with making sense. But I guess its worth the shot...
After this past semester, I had full intentions of keeping a low profile. I just wanted to get through the last year of college. Most of my friends have graduated and I didn't really feel the need to be social...actually when do I ever feel the need to be social? Well long story short, I was called to be the Relief Society President of my ward here at BYU-Idaho (if you have no idea what im talking about click here). I honestly have no idea what I am doing, it scares me. I feel like all these girls are at some point going to look up to me or come to me for advice and it terrifies me.
I come up with different life plans everyday.
Actually sometimes I have a different plan every hour of every day.
Theres days when I'm emotional, stressed, and unhappy.
Theres days when all I want to do it not get out of bed.
Theres also days that are perfect and my smile never leaves my face.
Theres days that I can't stop laughing.
I know I'm normal. No girl is perfect. Actually nobody is.
I just hope that throughout the next year I am able to be what each of the girls in my ward need me to be. I pray that I'm able to reach out to every single one and somehow impact their life.
"Whatever our calling, regardless of our fears or anxieties, let us pray and then go and do."
-Thomas S. Monson
KeepCalm.CarryOn.
ps. If you have any advice, please let me know:)

No comments:
Post a Comment