Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love.

I love My Major. 
It thrills me. I cannot wait to be a teacher. Sometimes I forget and then all of a sudden I become so excited.
I love My Sisters.
Meghan called me today and I just love her. I love how she remembers silly things we did when we were younger and then shows her husband. I love how its impossible to keep any surprises and secrets from eachother. Seriously impossible. And Maddie, I cannot even tell you how much I adore her. I miss picking on her and tickling her. Her laugh is so sweet. 
I love My Mom.
Yesterday, I set her up a facebook and she was so excited...
"This is just so exciting to see everybody" hahhahaahaa. Shes really climbing up the facebook social ladder and it hasn't even been 24 hours. I love talking to her everyday about how New Jersey doctors are crazy and how I have converted her to love Keeping Up With The Kardashians. 
I love My Dad.
I told him today that I officially have Mono and he said "hmm, maybe I have mono?" and then reminded me that I need to really work on my sleeping schedule. Or the fact that he sees reality shows before me and then calls me to tell me who makes it or not. Our family has a problem with secrets...
I love him.
I love Stephanie.
For tons and tons and tons of reasons. But most recently for making my 23rd birthday fun. I had just left my family and cried walking through the airport back to Idaho, but Stephanie and her family makes me feel like family and it was awesome. Plus, she bought a hard boiled egg at the gas station and ate it. Gross, but awesome. 
I love Erin and The Girls who I work with.
Erin just makes me laugh...she also makes me work....and clean. Sometimes. But overall she keeps me entertained. Plus she makes bomb.com food. If you haven't tried her homemade frosting your seriously missing out. Even though I miss working with Kaylie and Beth, Heather and Anne are an awesome addition. No other girls could fill Kaylie and Beth's spots better. Plus Heather is going to do cycling, yoga, and abs that rock with me. Did I mention that Erin was on the Future Homemakers of America Club in high school? Legit. 
I love Courtney.
She needs to move back to Rexburg. 
Now.
Mainly so we can decorate her room or sit in her car in front of the hinckley and make fun of people.
What? Just kidding, we don't ever do that. 
I love Blogging.
I should be doing my online classes right now. Which I will be doing very shortly. I love to blog. I love to read blogs. I love to pretend I know the people personally of the ones I read. Blogging is the best invention. Is it even an invention? Maybe just the best idea. Ever. Plus, I plan on printing all my posts out and putting them in a book. It will be hilarious to read it in 23 years plus from now. 
I love Tanning Products.
Laugh all you want, but I worked really hard for my current tan and Rexburg is ALREADY COLD.
So my newest self tanning product that I'm obsessed with: Tanning Towels. The best kept beauty secret. Believe me. Try them. 
I love Crest Toothpaste.
Long story, but my mom uses funky toothpaste. Its taste is literally "lemon sage" sick.sick.sick. So while I was home for 3 weeks I used children's toothpaste. Weird? Yes. Did my teeth ever feel clean? No. Not at all. I'm just so thankful for crest toothpaste. I love it. 
I love Having New Roommates.
I only know two and I love not knowing the other 4. Getting to know people is fun and interesting. We don't judge eachother because we can't. I dont know. I just love it. 
I love Texting.
Texting is fun. Not for long conversations or anything, but random texts are fun. Plus its really fun if you really know the person and can tell the way they are texting. Its hilarious. Don't do while you drive through:).
I love Being a Senior in College.
HOLLA.

KeepCalm.CarryOn
(did ya'll know, I love the saying keep calm and carry on?)
Because I do. 


1 comment: