Today, I have to do all my laundry and pack. Thats the worst part about going on vacation for an extended amount of time, right? Tomorrow morning, we'll be heading out early to spend my last day at the pool/beach before I depart back to Idaho. I needed this vacation for my sanity. But now I'm sane and tan...so I guess I can handle Rexburg until April.
Its noon and my little sister, who by the way has already had tuna and chips.
Just asked for ice cream. Sick.
Maybe I only think this is sick because I woke up an hour ago.
And she is breathing tuna in my face.
...I just gave her pudding. And I'm almost positive she just got another one.
My theory was right, she just brought me another pudding to open. But I cannot deny her because of her sweet..."Please, I'm so Hungry my tummy hurts".
Speaking of my little sister, yesterday while swimming with her, I taught her that my name was "Princess Ally" and she was "Bratty Maddie". The bratty Maddie part hasn't really stuck, but she refers to me as "Ally the Princess" booyah.
Sunday is my day to return to reality. Well actually Sunday I'll just be traveling and then driving 4 hours back to Rexburg, with StephJ at my side, that will be fun. Then Monday will be reality. I'll be 23 and working. My main job is to make sure Erin doesn't kill/hurt anyone during check ins, so I'll be quite busy that day. hahaha.
And those of you who are worried about me on the East Coast.
Earl ain't got nothing on us.
hhahaa seriously though, its going to cause some rain and big waves.
ps. did I ever mention that my 7 year old sister with Down Syndrome
has an IPOD Touch. What?
KeepCalm.Carryon
No comments:
Post a Comment