Monday, July 5, 2010

Hope Everyone Had A Wonderful Fourth of July:) 
As you can see, I did. 
Don't judge too hard.
I believe I was eating chocolate covered raisins when Stephanie said
"Ally, SMILE."
Therefore, my smile is odd. 
But it sums up my weekend...I never dried my hair, didn't put on an ounce of make up, had bbq's, shot of fireworks, saw some of my best friends, slept in, took a nap, laid out, went four-wheeling, wore cut off shorts, smores over a fire, and danced with sparklers:) 

Now, I'm back in Rexburg.
I have so much do to this week.
I have T.W.O week of school before finals.
Yikes.
Goal of this week: pass all those dang math quizzes.
Keepcalm.Carryon.  









(ps.notice that stud in the background of my picture?!....thats my bf.)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I want to dance with Sparklers.
    2. I am glad you are finally coming out to tell the world about your BF, about time, I am rooting for you two.
    3. You are hotter then Kanye.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete