Happy Birthday Princess!
Maddie is 7:)
I will forever celebrate June 30th for two reasons:
1) The most obvious: It's my little sister's birthday.
2) Because my life was changed forever.
I remember the day Maddie was born. I didn't realize it then, but 7 years later I have come to realize that she has completely changed my life. She has made me view things so differently. She has made me cry at every down syndrome child that crosses my path (not my favorite trait, but true). She is one of the only people that can make me smile on those days that I don't really feel like smiling. She makes me see the positive things in life rather than the negative. She makes me think "how in the world did you do that, THAT fast?". She can frustrate me like nobody else. But there is something about her that makes my heart melt. She has taught me how to love deeper than I thought could ever been possible.
She has changed my life.
and
I have no doubt in my mind that my love for her will never stop growing.
I will forever celebrate this day.
Happy Birthday Maddie.
I Love You
KeepCalm.CarryOn

No comments:
Post a Comment