Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh Finals...

Goodbye Life, Hello Finals.
The next two weeks of my life will not be fun.
Well they will be fun in the sense that in two weeks I have seven weeks off of school.
But until then...
I will not be eating healthy nor sleeping.
I will be studying for more hours than my brain can handle, doing all the assignments that I have been meaning to do for weeks, preparing to take a state reading exam, pass all my math quizzes, and pass all my classes (hahahaaha. seriously though).

I won't be blogging much. Don't be too sad. I'll return.

Goodbye Blog.
Hello Math Lab.


Ps. It is NOT okay to take of picture of yourself on a scale 
and then post it on your blog with your 
ACTUAL weight. 
Not okay at all, but yet it happened.

Keepcalm.Carryon 

No comments:

Post a Comment