The sun is finally shining.
Which is really perfect because I needed sunshine after this week.
I also need a tan because life not tan is just no fun.
All my friends will agree with that.
I know this because I'm sitting in the office working (or watching the Hills)...
& in comes Taylor...
Taylor needs a tan.
"just to be happy"
And so do I.
I cannot believe that it is almost July. Completely freaks me out. I can't wait for school to be over for the summer, but I also feel like I need more time. I am literally skimming by in most my classes. Sorry dad. I don't know what my problem is, but I only do just what needs to be done and nothing more. Hopefully after my 7 week vacation I will be able to refocus.
Plus, next week is a 4 day weekend.
Gotta love 4th of July.
Keepcalm.Carryon.

No comments:
Post a Comment