Thursday, June 24, 2010

Idaho Has TALENT.

If you don't watch America's Got Talent....
Start NOW.
It's not too late.
(I never did until this season, so its really never too late to start)


I met Ali in January when one of my best friends, Courtney Barker, became her roommate. I remember 
the first day that I met her, we all ate lunch together after the first day of class. Ali just opened right up to us and you could tell the love and passion she has for life. She is hysterical and full of love. You can 
literally see the love she has for people in her eyes. She's wonderful and I'm so blessed to have her as 
one of my friends.
Plus, we share the same name.
Therefore, we're awesome.

Vote for Ali and her amazingly talented sister, Christina.
They deserve this.
:)

Keepcalm.CarryOn

No comments:

Post a Comment