"First, change is part of life. For instance, growing up and growing older are adventures in change filled with uncertainties and surprises. And second, God, through prophets, prepared us to expect changes to accelerate in the world."
-Elder Eyring
I don't know why, but change is so hard for me. I'm trying my best to embrace it and love it, but it is HARD.
"You're going to change tremendously and the world around you is going to change. The purpose of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is to change you so that you're not trying to resist change. You're trying to have change take you where the Lord wants you to go."
-Elder Eyring
I understand that change offers us great opportunities and that I will be able to learn, grow, and have a better understanding of who I am. So even though its hard and honestly quite annoying, I will let it happen and not resist because I know that its for a purpose that I will understand down the road. and plus....
"Who know's what could happen? Do what you DO.
Just keep on l.a.u.g.h.i.n.g
one things true...
There's Always A Brand New Day."
-Avril Lavigne
.Keepcalm.Carryon.
No comments:
Post a Comment