Monday, June 21, 2010

Only me.

This weekend I went down to Utah to put on/attend my sister's bridal shower. We all went down at separate times on Friday in two different cars. My sister drove my car down Friday afternoon, while I stayed in Rexburg to take a test and finish some projects. I got into Utah pretty late Friday night. Then Sunday morning, Taylor, Beth, and I took my car back to Idaho. I have driven that drive...a lot...to say the least. You come to a fork in the highway that leads to Bosie or Pocatello, I needed to head to Pocatello, but where did I decide to go? Yup, Bosie.
Looking back, I did think it was weird that I saw signs that said "Berley, Rupert, Twin Falls" but it wasn't until about an hour on that highway that I knew it was wrong.
HA. Idiot moment, but in the end it only added on about 45 minutes to the trip and we got to see a part of Idaho that I have never seen:)

It was a great, eventful, and happy weekend.
Keepcalm.Carryon.

I love this video.
“ Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead—a lot of  it. You keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.”

1 comment: