Sunday, June 20, 2010

I love my dad.

So Jon likes to make fun of how much of a daddy's girl I am. Usually on a daily basis. Its pretty hilarious. This weekend my mom had sent Jon a bunch of pictures and things to put into their slide show for their wedding. My mom just happened to include a letter I wrote to my dad when I was probably 6. Jon had a great time mocking me all weekend, but I feel like its perfect for a day like today:) 

"I love my dad and he loves me too. I love my mom and ser love me too.
Love,
Allie
your dotr"
I really do LOVE my dad. 
He really is pretty cool. 
This picture pretty much describes how cool he really is.
Did I mention that he is taking up surfing again?
I do have a pretty cool dad.
Plus he deals with us on a daily basis. Poor soul. 
 Remember that time that he sent me a huge "keepcalmandcarryon"
poster as a surprise? Best present ever. 
I love that I'm able to call my dad whenever 
and that no matter my mood, he can change it.
If I'm happy, he makes me laugh more.
If I'm sad, he tells me that its going to be okay
Best of all. He laughs at me. He makes me feel so loved.
I am so blessed to have such an incredible dad.
I love you.

ps. sorry for waking you up during your nap today:) 


Keepcalm&Carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment