I am tired today. And spacey. On a normal day when I don't get much sleep, I'm just grumpy. Today though, I was oddly nice and extremely quiet in all of my classes. One thing that has been really interesting is I have said the most random things EVER. For example:
I was doing a lab in my science class, we were making crystals:)
We were boiling water.
And these words seriously came out of my mouth:
"This boiling water makes me want to take a hot bath"
WHAT? My lab partner gave me the weirdest look ever.
It was hysterical.
She just thinks I'm weird though.
Its fine though.
Then I was texting my roommate, Beth, and literally had the most spacey conversation ever. She even called me out on it when I came into work. I had no explanation. I'm just weird today.
I also just ate cheese today.
Just cheese.
I'm allergic to cheese.
So this is just hilarious. I have to share it. I'm at work and our manager, Erin, has this adorable two year old, Emma. She is so smart, cute, and hilarious. Anyways, she heard her aunt say that "she must be drunk" when she tripped over something. So Emma was just outside and almost tripped and said "I must be drunk".
hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment