I know this is a day late, BUT...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM:)
and
Happy Birthday week:)
I love you.
you are incredible.
I just wanted to take some time to say thanks to my mom.
I seriously feel like I am so blessed to not only have an awesome mother, but to have a mother that is my best friend. She has always been great at relating to every situation that I am in, she helps me through all my trials and heart aches, and most of all she brings a smile to my face every single time I talk to her. She handles things with such grace and has this smile that just ropes people in. She is the most selfless person I know.
Things I know about my mom:
I know I can always count on her.
I know that she will never judge me.
I know she will always embrace the changes I'm making in my life and love me more for them.
I know that no matter what, she loves me for me.
I know that she is hysterical. The lady is just purely hilarious.
Pretty much, she rocks.
Happy Mother's Day&Happy Birthday.
I.Love.You
Also, can I add that she is BEAUTIFUL?!
Once August hits we will be together.
And that will be great.
because I miss her.
(and you dad)
KEEPCALM&CARRYON

No comments:
Post a Comment